Tax deducted at Source- TDS
I play on both RummyCircle & My11Circle. How will this impact me?
- Players playing all games offered by Games24x7 have a common wallet across games. So, for taxation, the entry fee paid for all games will be deducted from the winnings from all games. The balance amount will be considered for taxation at the rate of 30%.
Was this article helpful?240 out of 372 found this helpful
- Will my Opening A/c Balance be considered if I want to make a withdrawal at the start of the new Financial Year (April 2023)?
- Will tax be deducted if I withdraw an amount lesser than my total deposits?
- How is tax calculated on 'Net Winnings'?
- What is ‘Net Winnings’?
- What are the latest changes to TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) on online gaming apps?
- How can I get my Tax Certificate to file IT Returns?
- I play on both RummyCircle & My11Circle. How will this impact me?
- What is TDS?
- When will the tax be deducted?
- If my ‘Net Winnings’ go down during the year, can I get a refund of the TDS already deducted?