What will happen if a player is unable to play after being included in the team sheet?
Starting points will be awarded to the players based on the announcements regarding their inclusion in the playing team for the game. In a scenario wherein a player, after being included in the team sheet for the match is unable to start the match, the player will not be awarded any points. However, points shall be awarded to players who act as a replacement of such players who were included in the team sheet but were unable to start the match and participate in the game.
- How is the prize break-up calculated?
- How are the winners announced?
- When will the winnings be credited to my account?
- What are the rules to create a playing 11?
- What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
- What is the maximum number of teams I can form in a match?
- Can I join multiple contests?
- Can I participate in more than one match simultaneously?
- What happens if I make changes just when the whistle for Kick-off is blown?
- What happens if a match is canceled?
- See more