Can a substituted player get the clean sheet bonus?
Yes, a substituted player will be eligible for the clean sheet bonus if he meets the following conditions:
- Substitution should be done before conceding a goal.
- He has to complete 55 minutes on the field.
Was this article helpful?27 out of 43 found this helpful
- How is the prize break-up calculated?
- How are the winners announced?
- When will the winnings be credited to my account?
- What are the rules to create a playing 11?
- What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
- What is the maximum number of teams I can form in a match?
- Can I join multiple contests?
- Can I participate in more than one match simultaneously?
- What happens if I make changes just when the whistle for Kick-off is blown?
- What happens if a match is canceled?
- See more