Why was my KYC rejected?
Here are the most common scenarios in which the documents get rejected:
- Name Mismatch: The documents will be rejected if your first name and last name in the My11Circle account do not match with the document that you upload.
- Unclear Document: You need to provide a clear image of your document in which your name, address, date of birth and photograph can be seen clearly.
- Under-Age: To play cash games, your minimum age should be 18 years of age. If the age is less than 18 then the uploaded document will get rejected.
- Password Protected: The document will be rejected if it is password protected. You need to upload a document that is accessible.
- Incomplete Details: You need to update all your personal details in your My11Circle account before uploading your document for verification. For eg. Name, Address, Date of Birth.
- Invalid File Format: The uploaded document should be in PDF or JPG format. Any other format that is not readable will get rejected.
- Invalid ID Proof: Any documents other than the below-mentioned ones will get rejected.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Was this article helpful?13498 out of 22533 found this helpful