What will happen if a player gets a Red card?
If a player receives a red card, that player will continue to be penalized for goals conceded by his team, that is, for the goals conceded after the player leaves the field.
Point deductions for a red card include any points deducted for yellow cards as well.
A player, who has not participated in the game as part of the starting 11 or as a substitute, will be awarded negative points for receiving a yellow or red card for off-field activities.
- How is the prize break-up calculated?
- How are the winners announced?
- When will the winnings be credited to my account?
- What are the rules to create a playing 11?
- What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
- What is the maximum number of teams I can form in a match?
- Can I join multiple contests?
- Can I participate in more than one match simultaneously?
- What happens if I make changes just when the whistle for Kick-off is blown?
- What happens if a match is canceled?
- See more