What are the rules to create a playing 11?
- 1. You need to create your fantasy team using 100 credit points
- 2. You cannot choose more than 7 players from one team
- 3. You can choose 1 to 2 Goalkeepers, 1 to 6 Defenders, 1 to 6 Midfielders and 1 to 4 Forwards in your team of 11 players
- 4. After selecting a team of 11, you have to choose a Captain and Vice-captain
Was this article helpful?147 out of 201 found this helpful
- How is the prize break-up calculated?
- How are the winners announced?
- When will the winnings be credited to my account?
- What are the rules to create a playing 11?
- What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
- What is the maximum number of teams I can form in a match?
- Can I join multiple contests?
- Can I participate in more than one match simultaneously?
- What happens if I make changes just when the whistle for Kick-off is blown?
- What happens if a match is canceled?
- See more