How are the winners announced?
The winning positions are announced as per the ranks of different teams. These ranks are finalized based on the points accumulated by the joined teams as per the Footballers’ performances in live matches.
Note: If multiple players end up on the same rank, you may get fewer winnings as compared to the actual prize break-up.
- How is the prize break-up calculated?
- How are the winners announced?
- When will the winnings be credited to my account?
- What are the rules to create a playing 11?
- What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
- What is the maximum number of teams I can form in a match?
- Can I join multiple contests?
- Can I participate in more than one match simultaneously?
- What happens if I make changes just when the whistle for Kick-off is blown?
- What happens if a match is canceled?
- See more