- Tax on Net Winnings at the time of the withdrawal that are deducted are paid to the income tax department for the credit of the player. Players can file their returns with the income tax department and claim refunds subject to the Player’s overall tax liability. Games24x7 will be issuing the tax deduction certificates showing the tax deducted for the player. However, Games24x7 will not be able to refund the excess TDS from our end directly to any Player.
Tax deducted at Source- TDS
If my ‘Net Winnings’ go down during the year, can I get a refund of the TDS already deducted?
Was this article helpful?566 out of 879 found this helpful
- Will my Opening A/c Balance be considered if I want to make a withdrawal at the start of the new Financial Year (April 2023)?
- Will tax be deducted if I withdraw an amount lesser than my total deposits?
- How is tax calculated on 'Net Winnings'?
- What is ‘Net Winnings’?
- What are the latest changes to TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) on online gaming apps?
- How can I get my Tax Certificate to file IT Returns?
- I play on both RummyCircle & My11Circle. How will this impact me?
- What is TDS?
- When will the tax be deducted?
- If my ‘Net Winnings’ go down during the year, can I get a refund of the TDS already deducted?