Unable to Play
I am not getting the link to reset my password. Why?
It is possible that the password reset email is going in your email's spam/junk folder or that you may have mistyped your email ID when you were asked to enter your registered email ID.
Tip: Add email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list to ensure that you are able to get emails from My11Circle.
Search for the password reset email using the keywords "Your My11Circle Username".
- My email ID verification is still shown as pending despite sending the blank email. What should I do?
- Why am I getting the pre-conditions error?
- I keep getting the 'Jurisdiction' error which does not allow me to play. What do I do?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Why am I not getting the OTP?
- How do I reset my password?
- I am not getting the link to reset my password. Why?
- While resetting the password, it shows 'invalid email ID' despite entering the correct email ID. What should I do?
- Why does the app require so many permissions?
- I have recently changed my mobile number, and the OTP is sent to the old number. How do I log in now?