Unable to Play
Why am I getting the pre-conditions error?
You get this error message when your age as per the date of birth entered by you is below 18 years. If you have mistakenly entered the wrong date of birth, you can get it changed by reaching out to us at email@example.com, along with valid ID proof. Once your date of birth is updated, you will be able to join cash contests.
Was this article helpful?392 out of 660 found this helpful
- My email ID verification is still shown as pending despite sending the blank email. What should I do?
- Why am I getting the pre-conditions error?
- I keep getting the 'Jurisdiction' error which does not allow me to play. What do I do?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Why am I not getting the OTP?
- How do I reset my password?
- I am not getting the link to reset my password. Why?
- While resetting the password, it shows 'invalid email ID' despite entering the correct email ID. What should I do?
- Why does the app require so many permissions?
- I have recently changed my mobile number, and the OTP is sent to the old number. How do I log in now?