What is the host wallet?
- The commission that a user will earn by hosting a private contest will be added to a new wallet called host wallet and hence, it will not be visible in the regular wallet.
- This wallet can only be credited by MEC with the amount the user earned for hosting the private contest.
- The user cannot deposit any money in this account.
- This money can only be used to withdraw in the user’s bank account.
- The user cannot use this money for any other purpose, such as playing any contest or transferring it to any other wallet.
The users can view the balance in the host wallet in the create private contest screen or on the “Private Contest Transaction” page which can be accessed from the “More” menu.
Was this article helpful?43 out of 133 found this helpful