What is the host wallet?
- The commission that a user will earn by hosting a private contest will be added to a new wallet called host wallet and hence, it will not be visible in the regular wallet.
- This wallet can only be credited by MEC with the amount the user earned for hosting the private contest.
- The user cannot deposit any money in this account.
- This money can only be used to withdraw in the user’s bank account.
- The user cannot use this money for any other purpose, such as playing any contest or transferring it to any other wallet.
The users can view the balance in the host wallet in the create private contest screen or on the “Private Contest Transaction” page which can be accessed from the “More” menu.
Was this article helpful?17 out of 64 found this helpful
- Who can host the private contest?
- How can a player host a private contest?
- How can a player share the private contest with their friends?
- How can other players join a private contest?
- Can a player join the contest that they created?
- Can a player share the private contest created by some other player?
- Can a player join Private contest with multiple teams?
- How will the prize be distributed for Private contest?
- When do the winning players get the prize for the private contest?
- Is BAF bonus applicable for Private contest?
- See more