How can a player share the private contest with their friends?
- Once the private contest is created successfully, the user is redirected to the invite page.
- On this page, they can see the option to share the invite code through different mediums such as Whatsapp, SMS or any other sharable medium (using “More” option).
- They can share it on any medium they want to.
- The player can also copy the link or the code and share it on any medium.
- Players can invite their friend later as well, by going to the “My contest” section on the contest lobby for the match.
- On this page, they can click on the “Invite” button on their private contest.
Was this article helpful?30 out of 55 found this helpful
- Who can host the private contest?
- How can a player host a private contest?
- How can a player share the private contest with their friends?
- How can other players join a private contest?
- Can a player join the contest that they created?
- Can a player share the private contest created by some other player?
- Can a player join Private contest with multiple teams?
- How will the prize be distributed for Private contest?
- When do the winning players get the prize for the private contest?
- Is BAF bonus applicable for Private contest?
- See more