- Eligible players need to go to the match for which they want to host the private contest.
- They need to click on the “Private Contest” button shown on right side of the filter tags.
- On the create Private contest page, players need to provide details for (default value is already there for the player's convenience)
- Name of the contest
- No. of teams
- Entry fee
- No. of winners
- Multiple teams allowed.
How can a player host a private contest?
Was this article helpful?34 out of 54 found this helpful
- Who can host the private contest?
- How can a player host a private contest?
- How can a player share the private contest with their friends?
- How can other players join a private contest?
- Can a player join the contest that they created?
- Can a player share the private contest created by some other player?
- Can a player join Private contest with multiple teams?
- How will the prize be distributed for Private contest?
- When do the winning players get the prize for the private contest?
- Is BAF bonus applicable for Private contest?
- See more