My withdrawal was processed to the wrong bank account number? Can I cancel the withdrawal?
As the withdrawal is already processed, we can cancel it only if it gets declined at your bank's end. It might take up to 72 hours for us to receive the final update. If the withdrawal goes through and is acknowledged by the bank, you will have to get in touch with your bank for any further course of action.
We would also urge you to update the new bank account details on priority so that your future withdrawals are not affected as well.
- What are Deposit and Withdrawable Accounts and how is the balance in each account calculated?
- How do I withdraw my winnings into my bank account?
- When does the withdrawn amount get credited to my bank account?
- Are there any charges for withdraw requests?
- Can someone else's bank account be used to withdraw cash?
- Is there a limit to withdraw cash?
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- My withdrawal was processed to the wrong bank account number? Can I cancel the withdrawal?