Unable to Play
While resetting the password, it shows 'invalid email ID' despite entering the correct email ID. What should I do?
Check for any typing errors in your registered email ID or the email ID that you have entered. If you had mistyped your email ID during registration, you can get it updated by sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check for any blank space at the end of the email ID that you have entered. If you have left a space after the email ID, the system will not recognize it and prompt the error. It is advisable that you manually type your email ID as opposed to copying and pasting it.
- My email ID verification is still shown as pending despite sending the blank email. What should I do?
- Why am I getting the pre-conditions error?
- I keep getting the 'Jurisdiction' error which does not allow me to play. What do I do?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Why am I not getting the OTP?
- How do I reset my password?
- I am not getting the link to reset my password. Why?
- While resetting the password, it shows 'invalid email ID' despite entering the correct email ID. What should I do?
- Why does the app require so many permissions?
- I have recently changed my mobile number, and the OTP is sent to the old number. How do I log in now?