What are the rules to create a team?
- Create your Fantasy Team by selecting 11 players with the help of the 100 credit points.
- You can select a maximum of 7 players (Cricket & Football) and 5 players (Kabaddi) from one squad. Let’s say, there’s a match between India and Australia: if you select 7 players from India, you can draft in only 4 players from Australia or vice versa.
- Cricket: You can select 1 to 4 Wicket Keepers, 1 to 6 Batsmen, 1 to 6 All Rounders and 1 to 6 Bowlers.
- Football: You can select 1 to 2 Goalkeeper, 1 to 6 Defenders, 1 to 6 Midfielders and 1 to 4 Forwards.
- For matches that go live from 17th October 17:00 IST onwards, this will change to 1 to 2 Goalkeepers, 1 to 6 Defenders, 1 to 6 Midfielders and 1 to 4 Forwards.
- Among the players in your chosen XI, you can assign a captain and a vice-captain.
- Kabaddi: You can select 1 to 5 Defenders, 1 to 4 raiders and 1 to 4 all rounders.
Was this article helpful?100 out of 150 found this helpful
- Can I leave a joined contest?
- When do I get the result of a contest?
- Why was my money refunded?
- Why doesn’t my prize money reflect in my account?
- How is the winner decided?
- How to create multiple teams?
- What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
- What are the rules to create a team?
- How to play the My11Circle game?
- Where do I find my joined contest points and rank?